You have no items in your shopping cart.
FAQs - Businesses
- What are the Najo ring sizes equivalent to?
- The item I want is out of stock. How can I place the item on back order?
- What if I don't want to receive back orders?
- How do I order point of sale merchandise for in store?
- How do I subscribe/unsubscribe from your mailing list?
- I am buying a gift. Will the jewellery come wrapped up or in a gift box?
- What happens when I complete my order?
- What is your Returns Policy?
- How do I use a promotional code?
- Do you have a warranty on your jewellery?
- What is your jewellery made of?
- Where does the jewellery come from?
- Is the jewellery hand-made?
|Najo Size||USA||British||Inside Circumference||Inside Diameter|
Q. The item I want is out of stock. How can I place the item on back order?
A. If an item is out of stock and showing a '0' quantity the website will still allow you to enter an order for this item. Any items which are not currently in stock will automatically be placed on back order.
Q. What if I don't want to receive back orders?
A. Please email us at email@example.com if you do not want to receive back orders and we will make a note on your account.
Q. How do I subscribe/unsubscribe from your mailing list?
A. Click here and enter your details if you would like to be added to our mailing list. At the bottom of all of our emails there is an 'unsubscribe' button if you wish to be removed from the mailing list. Alternatively click here to unsubscribe.
DELIVERY & RETURNS
Q. What happens when I complete my order?
A. To complete your order you are not required to enter any credit card details to check out. You simply need to click the 'finish order' button for your order to be processed. After your order is complete you will receive an email confirmation containing your order details. All orders entered on line are governed by our Terms & Conditions of Sale you have signed in the credit application when opening an account with Najo Pty Ltd. You can read a copy of these Terms and Conditions of Sale by clicking on the following link 'terms of trade'.
Q. What is your Returns Policy?
A. At Najo we strive to make sure all of our jewellery is of the highest quality. It is your responsibility as the retailer, however, to check that all jewellery is received in good order and they are free from faults or defects. If you do find a fault claims must be made within 10 working days of receipt of delivery. Returns will only be accepted for goods incorrectly shipped or faulty, not for change of mind purchase. They must be in their original condition devoid of store price tags. Please follow the below instructions to make a claim on a faulty product:
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +61 2 9415 6663+61 2 9415 6663 for a 'Return Authorisation Number'.
- You need to provide us with the product code, details of the fault with the item and let us know if you would like the item replaced or credited against your account
- Post your return back to Najo head office, clearly stating your 'Return Authorisation Number', at PO BOX 3159, Redfern, NSW 2016
- Please make sure your return is sent back in a box that protects the jewellery as items sent in envelopes and padded bags often sustain further damage in transit.
For International returns you must mark on the courier company's consignment 'returned/faulty goods' so that items do not attract possible custom duties and taxes again.
Our return policy does not apply to goods which have been worn or used, damaged after delivery, or if any attempt has been made to alter the product. All products must be returned in their original condition and packaging. Najo will not be responsible for parcels lost or damaged in transit if you choose not to insure. Claims will be processed as soon as the product is received back at Najo, however, please allow up to 14 days of receipt of the goods for the credit to appear on your account.
Q. How do I use a promotional code?
A. From time to time Najo will have special offers that can be applied to your order using a promotional code that we provide you. You will be required to add the Discount or Coupon code on the shopping cart page. The offer will automatically be applied to your order. Please note that only one promotional code can be used per transaction.
Q. Do you have a warranty on your jewellery?
A. We offer a 12 month warranty on all of our jewellery from the date the item is purchased from your store. Our quality control team work hard to ensure all of our jewellery is free from any defects, however, on the rare occasions something does go wrong please contact us on (02) 9415 6663(02) 9415 6663 or email us at email@example.com.
Q. What is your jewellery made of?
A. Our jewellery is mostly made from 925 sterling silver. We do from time to time mix some gold, brass, copper and other metals with the sterling silver. All technical specifications for each piece will be listed on each product page for easy reference.
Q. Where does the jewellery come from?
A. Traditionally all of our jewellery was hand made in Mexico, and a great deal is still made there today. We now produce our jewellery in a variety of places around the world though, such as Italy and India.
Q. Is the jewellery hand-made?
A. We produce our pieces using a variety of techniques. Some pieces are still handmade, however, we also use other techniques such as electroforming, lost wax casting and plating. Refer to our glossary section for full details on production techniques: http://www.najo.com.au/glossary